Updated: Mar 24
With the new year upon us, we are excited to release one of two exciting offerings to our clients (the 2nd will be announced shortly).
From listening to our clients we know that bookkeeping is not something that is an enjoyable task for many in their business. In an effort to make our clients' lives easier, we are introducing fixed fee bookkeeping services to clients.
We know from experience that clients have better outcomes when they are able to focus on their business' big picture. The punchline is their time is usually better spent reviewing the numbers rather than entering them.
This service builds on our 2020 mission, to ensure that we are making our clients lives easier, so they can spend their time and effort on running and building their business.
1. We are only offering this service to clients using Xero.
2. It is a fixed fee service. We want to offer our clients certainty around their business.
3. We have fantastic relationships with external bookkeepers and will continue to work alongside them. We value our relationships and this won't change.
4. We will offer the fixed fee packages based on weekly, monthly or quarterly reconciliation.
5. We will work with your business and the latest programs and technology with the clear focus "to make things easier for you & your business".
6. This is not an automatic service for clients. We will work through your needs to make sure that it is your business's best interest.
We very much look forward to discussing this with you, please call 07 5444 5950 to discuss.
The team at Bread & Barrels Accountants and Advisers